Product is excellent, but the support is second to none. Highly recommended product.
Raspberry Pi JTAG Programmer
This is a board which fits on top of a Raspberry Pi's 40pin GPIO and allows you to program CPLDs and FPGAs such as those from Xilinx and Altera with it, as well as many microcontrollers.
It is compatible with xc3sprog, OpenOCD and UrJTAG. It should also work with any other JTAG utility that can use the Pi's GPIO.
It features the following:
- Overcurrent protection
- Onboard 3.3v regulator to optionally provide 3.3v to the target
- Switchable 5v, 3.3v or target powered VCC
- GPIO voltage translators that can work between 1.65v and 5.5v on the target side
- Standard 6-pin JTAG layout for a cable or jumper wires
- A 3x2 pin layout for Tag-Connect cables or this can also be used with jumper wires
- Full colour instruction manual
It is compatible with current Raspberry Pis that have a 40pin GPIO. You will need at least a little familiarity with the Linux command line on the Raspberry Pi to install and use the software.
Raspberry Pi and mounting posts / screws not included.
Last image is the optional pogo pin programmer cable to program 2.54mm 6pin boards with or without a header soldered on. Please select this option if you would like this too.